Preventative Maintenance Agreements (Commercial)
The benefits of owning an Comfort Control Maintenance Agreement offers you many returns on such a small investment.
- You will become a priority customer
- You will receive discounts on your repairs when necessary
- You never pay our overtime rates, and your equipment lasts longer
- It costs less to operate because you have made sure that everything including the refrigerant charge is running properly
- If you have a gas furnace, we also emphasize safety checks of both natural gas and carbon monoxide
- We offer Maintenance/Service Agreements for both homes and businesses.
- Agreements include at least two precision tune-ups/checkups (one heating and one cooling) per year.
Call Comfort Control, and become a Discount Customer today.